There we go! New schedule for those days I don't work until 4pm (which is actually every day except Saturday). On days like this I tend to wake up at 2pm and head straight in but not lately, these brighter mornings and warming temperatures are making it easier to jump out of bed earlier. In today's case it was 10:30am and that gave me a chance to brew my own coffee, to get up and moving around which makes waking up easier, and even breakfast before I head in to the store to read and wait for my shift. Not a whole terrible lot to write about today but I am in the writing mood.
Last night at work was pretty hectic but I feel I handled it well. There was something going on around campus, whether it was some sort of event for incoming students or exams I do not know. All I know is it was crazy busy compared to most weekdays at the same time. Add to the increased customer count the fact that we had new displays to put up around the store and merchandise to shift around because of the new Spring promotion and that equals me running around making sure everyone has a job to do, I get my restocking jobs and whatnot done, and the person setting up the new promotion gets it done. Long story short everything went well, I just had to clock out a little later, ended up getting home at 1am which isn't terrible actually (plus it feels good going back and listing all the things we managed to get done). So here I am, rested up and getting recharged for another day. Just a couple more days before my own fake weekend (I have Thursdays and Fridays off) and everyone leaves for Spring Break and we take it just a little bit easier.
Now, speaking of Spring Break I don't get one haha. What I do get is a chance to work the schedule I mentioned the last post. One that I do wake up early but I am done early in the day too and can enjoy warmer temps and bright sun so that'll be a nice change. All I want to do after clocking out those days is take it nice and easy. Netflix and napping the rest of that afternoon and night comes to mind. At some point during the week I am also putting in my application for an apartment a little ways away from this one. Hopefully I'll be locking down my own one bedroom and moving in this next July! Pretty cool place especially because it has a pool, but also because it'll be my first apartment completely to myself. I'll be talking more and more about it in future posts I'm sure.
Other than that I have run out of things to discuss! I hope all of you are enjoying your days wherever you are and keep an eye out for more posts! Stay classy ladies and gentlemen, and thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment