Back in my usual corner this morning at Starbucks with a coffee in hand as I type this up, everything is as it should be. I have been looking forward to this "weekend" more than a normal couple days off for some reason. October, while full of excitement, was full of travel as well. It took quite a bit more out of me than I imagined it would. I think I have been looking forward to this couple days off in particular because they are the first in a month that don't include travel plans or the need for packing for future traveling. Just a true, lazy two days off is just what I needed I think.
I really don't have much to talk about today come to think of it. The work meeting yesterday was all about upcoming holiday merchandise and whatnot so I am starting to get into that mindset already. I am only missing the snow to fully get me into the holiday spirit (I always tend to be ready for the holidays much earlier in the season than most people). With this time of year I also start thinking of my birthday and whether or not to try to plan some sort of get together for it this year for the big two-five. That's more planning than I want to do today though. Mindless youtube watching and waking up with this coffee while talking with some friends working is all I want to do today. After a busy October and very busy work week I think I earned it! Stay warm ladies and gentlemen, and thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment